What are Angular Components?
The components are the basic building blocks and defines the content of your application.
If you use the Angular CLI, the project will create for you, an app constitution will be the core component for you.
Each component consists of:
The behaviour and content are rotated by a TypeScript class.
all Angular Components do the following:
- The import of the required modules
- The definition of @ component decorator (metadata)
- The placement of code in a component class
How can we create Angular Components?
- Right click on app> New> Angular CLI
- click Component
- Here you can enter the component name
- You can see your component here
- $ ng generate component video
You see automatically inserted in app.module.ts (Video Component).
In video.component.html we see (video works!)
If we want to use our (VideoComponent):
- we use ‘app video’ in app.component.html
- <app-video> </app-video>
We see our component here (video works!)
About Fellow Consulting
Fellow Consulting AG, based in Poing near Munich, has been advising clients on digitizing their business processes for more than 10 years.
We know how our customers can implement their digital vision. Together with our partners infor_ Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, SugarCRM, and Ephesoft, we bring the mission of digitalization to life.
We act as an operational and strategic specialist for our clients as well as a sparring partner for the everyday challenges of digital transformation.