How to Create Pandas to Infor Data Lake ?
Python Pandas is a Python data analysis library. It can read, filter and re-arrange small and large data sets and output them in a range of formats including Excel.
In this example we are going to show you everything step for step.
• Create new folder
• In the folder add your Excel file and save it
• Open the folder in Visual Studio Code
• Add a new File
• In the File pandas_excel.py type this code
In this code you can import pandas with your URL “infor Data Lake”.
• Add a new File
• In the File Postman.ionapi type this code
In this code you create your API
• Create new folder in “inforion” > new File __init__.py
• In the File __init__.py type this code
• Open your Terminal and execute the following code
$ pip freeze > requirment.txt
• Create a new environment and install some packages
$ python3 -m venv venv
$ source venv/bin/activate
$ pip install requests
$pip install xlrd
• Run your script
$ python3 pandas_excel.py
In Terminal you can see your Excel data
Go to Infor Data lake, open Compass and open your file
Click SQL > SELECT
Click Run Query
Down below you can see your data from your Excel file
About Fellow Consulting
Fellow Consulting AG, based in Poing near Munich, has been advising clients on digitizing their business processes for more than 10 years.
We know how our customers can implement their digital vision. Together with our partners infor_ Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, SugarCRM, and Ephesoft, we bring the mission of digitalization to life.
We act as an operational and strategic specialist for our clients as well as a sparring partner for the everyday challenges of digital transformation.