What the Plugin can do:
- Synchronize Contacts in both directions (or only from CRM to Outlook).
- Synchronize Appointments in both directions.
- Synchronize Tasks in both directions.
- You can decide whether to synchronize private data or not.
- Synchronization is done based on record ownership, only “My” records are synchronized.
What the Plugin cannot do:
- Repeating Tasks need to be handled in Outlook, as CRM does not support this kind of tasks.
- Repeating Appointments need to be handled in Outlook, as CRM does not support this kind of Appointments.
- Endless Appointments (with no end date) are not considered for synchronization, the amount of records would be too big.
- Users and Contacts invited for Appointments cannot be transferred, as invitations can be done by email address only (and not involving a real contact in fact).
- File attachments are not synchronized, for reasons of storage space.
- For the first synchronization, records could be duplicated if you have already maintained some of your appointments both in Outlook and CRM On Demand. You might need to clean-up once. But only once.